A guide to international entities has been prepared for the assistance of clients considering incorporating a company in Cyprus. It is intended to provide only a summary of the main legal requirements and general principles applicable to the establishment of a company in Cyprus and it is not intended to be a comprehensive guide in its scope. It is recommended that a client seeks legal advice on any proposed transaction prior to taking any steps to implement it.
This outline has been prepared on the basis of the law and practice as at 8th February 2008.
You can download the outline in pdf format which includes the following sections.
- Double Tax Treaties
- Types of Companies that may be established in Cyprus
- Company Registered in Cyprus
- Other Types of Cyprus Companies
- Continuing Reporting Requirements
- Incorporation & Administration Services provided by our Firm